I have been nominated for a Liebster award by elldimensional. Thank you darling.
11 facts about myself
1. I am one inch taller than my boyfriend.
2. I adore marshmallows.
3. Maths class was my favorite class in secondary school, unfortunately I’ve forgotten it all.
4. I love naps.
5. I like looking pretty, but nine times out of ten, I’ll be wearing an oversized hoodie with pajama pants (right now!).
6. I love cats and dogs equally.
7. In the winter, I wish it was Summer, and vice versa. I cannot be pleased.
8. I am not a morning person.
9. I wanted, and trained to be an artist up until last year. Now I realise I was always a storyteller.
10. I don’t like being centre of attention.
11. Crowded places send me into rages.
The 11 questions
Q How old were you when you began writing?
A I learned to write at four! I took the pen up seriously April 2015.
Q If you could move anywhere, where would you go?
A I already did this, I moved from Ireland to France. If I were to do it again, I would find the place that let children study the subjects that are not readily available in schools.
Q Do you have a familiar–I mean, a pet?
A I don’t own any, sad face. However, there is a little cat who visits my windowsills to talk to me every so often. Interestingly she appears around dinnertime.
Q What is your favorite book, and why?
A Just one? I’d choose The Naughtiest Girl in School because it was my first big book I read all by myself.
Q What are your other hobbies?
A I doodle, and sketch. I make tapestries. I cook, and bake.
Q If you become any age you wanted, what age would that be, and why?
A 75 to 80, because I’d have a full head of white hair that I could dye different colours. More importantly though, I would walk up to people, fart loudly, then look disgusted at them. Walking away shaking my head at young people these days.
Q If you could travel to any time or place, where would you go?
A Waterford, Ireland, 2005. I’d tell myself; Girl, that bloke didn’t rape you but he might as well have. Instead of walking around in a daze, go to the police. You are right though, don’t tell your mam, she won’t believe the future sexual assaults.
Q What is your strength?
Q Do you have any tattoos?
A Yes, one.
Q What is your favorite food/dish?
A Food made from scratch, with all fresh ingredients.
Q What is the most recent book you’ve read?
A Little Women Louisa May Alcott
And your 11 questions are
1. What is on your desk as you answer this?
2. What do you think about before you go to sleep?
3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself, and what was it?
4. Which do you prefer: e-book, audio book or physical book?
5. What book/story opened a new world/idea for you?
6. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
7. What season is your favorite?
8. Are you friends with your first best friend?
9. What person can you, no matter how hard you try, cannot like?
10. What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a shower, and why?
11. Why do you write?
Thank you again Jessica, this really cheered me up. If you do not want to do it, you don’t have to.