On Saturday the lovely Joanna Watts nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Joanna for your comments about my blog. They are much appreciated.
Lets see now, the rules are I have to nominate 15 blogs. I have collected four that truly inspire me.
- justbpip deals with a woman describing her journey through an eating disorder. She has come so far and is an inspiration to us all to keep fighting whatever are own demons are.
- I like Broke’n China because his writings are real. I love how you can listen to his pieces as well as read them. I feel, I am always in a rush to read, get the information as fast as possible. I find that listening and reading his pieces is really relaxing.
- ido art karen robinson shows us her journey in art therapy. I feel it is when you are on the road to recovery (from whatever demons you have) that you can truly appreciate art therapy and how amazingly good it is for your soul. Watching her videos and the process she goes through helps to explain what it is all about.
- My favourite blog is Foxes and Tea. I love the quirkiness of it. I love the colour, the little stories. It is the first blog I go to when I want to smile.
Ok, I have no idea if I am doing this properly! Next thing is to tell you 7 personal things about myself.
- I originally thought I would be an artist, painting and drawing. I do still work away, I have a painting beside me at that moment that I add blobs of paint when I feel like it.
- I would love to go back in time to when I was in school, in English class. I would poke myself awake and inform myself that I would become a poet.. just so I could see the disbelief in my own face. I despised English!
- My favourite dessert is Café Gourmand, it consists of a selection of desserts and a little coffee.
- My favourite author is Terry Prachett RIP.
- Some of the music artists that I am listening to at the moment: Jaya the Cat, Eminem, Tyler the Creator, Kendrick Lamar and Iam.
- I love to sing once I know nobody else but my boyfriend can hear me.
- And finally I love experiencing life with my boyfriend.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Thank you again Joanna for nominating me.